Thursday, April 2, 2009

freaking out

So I've been planning this spring break trip to puerto vallarta since November. We are all set to go, have our room, flights and car rental. I got all of the confirmations out today, suitcases ready to pack and passports out. Then I read the confirmation date on the hotel and it says July 11th check in. I'm really freaking out because we spent a lot of money on the airfare and are planning on this trip but now we have no room because the guy I made the reservation with messed up. The office is closed so I can't call until 6 in the morning. I have no proof that I told him April unless they recorded the phone conversation which I kind of doubt. There's no way I can go in July if I'm working.
I am so frustrated and nervous that my plans are going to change, I don't want to wait until the morning. I went on the hotel's website to try to do an online reservation and it was letting me which means that they do have rooms left so I should be okay.
GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I guess you could say it's my fault for not looking at the confirmation and verifying the information sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment