We went for a walk in the Malecon (downtown) on Saturday evening after dinner. Jorge was so excited that he could drink on the streets even though I read that it is illegal, tons of people were doing it.
Relaxing on our couch Sunday afternoon.
Jorge and me on the hamock overlooking the ocean.
Sunday night we went for another walk downtown and it was really crowded. There were tons of people out and lots of entertainment on the boardwalk.
When we arrived people were telling us about all of the different activities that we could do while in PV. I really wanted to do the Sierra Madre trip through the rain forest on the back of a truck arriving at the beach like my parents did a year ago but right on the information page was a restriction - no pregnant women. So then I read the canopy tours (ziplining) which I really wanted to do in Maui but we didn't reserve it in enough time as it books months in advance over there but again right on the information brochure it said restrictions - pregnant women. So on Monday we went on the Bahia Alegre catamaran trip the activity that I could do. They took us to Los Arcos and dumped us off to go snorkeling. Jorge had really wanted to do this when we were in Maui in June but I was too afraid. Since I didn't let him then, I thought I better let him now. I hopped in for a little bit but when the fish got really close to me, I got scared and went back on the boat.
Then it dropped us of a Las Animas beach which is only accessible by boat so it wasn't over crowded. We enjoyed 3 and a half hours in the sun and water.

My favorite thing about the room was that everything was made in Mexico. All of the brick, tile, stones, cement, ceramic dishes, glass dishes, blankets, rugs... Everything looked like it was made in Mexico which seems to be a very self sustaining country - what the U.S. should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment