Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Direction

I feel like my blog no longer has direction.  I used to spend lots of time reading other blogs and getting ideas for my own but lately that hasn't been the case.  I feel like so much is going on but I don't know what I want to share or what people care to read.  If anybody has ideas for me, please let me know.  Or good blogs to read for ideas.

2 comments:

  1. I love to hear about teaching, and about the public school system. I would love to learn more about why you don't want Tre to go to public school...i'm still trying to research those kinds of things. It might also be fun to read about Biology...your favorite experiment or thing to teach...just a few ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the ideas. I've got an exciting lab planned for tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some pictures w/o student's faces.
    I did a few posts about a year ago about why Tre is not going to school outside of home. But maybe I'll do another more comprehensive one.

    ReplyDelete