Monday, May 16, 2011
The new car
A few weeks ago I got a new car. I didn't post the story but finally decided it would be okay to. See for the past two and a half years we've been a one car family. Jorge just never drove his car anymore since he has his work truck so we sold it when we were buying our house. He's for the most part been parking his truck at our house illegally since it's a commercial vehicle in a residential area. He's gotten a few tickets off and on but... One day a few weeks ago Jorge was playing with the dogs in the backyard. See our crazy ass dogs don't like toys. They like rocks. So he was throwing rocks for them to pick up once they landed as they usually play together and some old lady stopped in the middle of her walk on the other side of our fence and was looking through the trees. She heard the dogs barking in excitement only thought they were being hurt I guess. So she was watching Jorge then started yelling at him. Of course he got heated that some crazy bitch was looking into our property invading our privacy and yelling at him about "throwing rocks AT his dogs." They went back and forth for 5 minutes before she went along on her walk. She threatened to call the sheriff. Well she must have because he got a ticket on his truck that night. Now he has to park his truck in a commercial area and well I can't take him there at 3 in the morning so I just had to get a new car and give him my old one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE this story! :)
ReplyDelete