Started off with dropping my car off at the mechanics for a 90,000 mile service.
Then 3 hours of shopping/walking the malls with my mom.
Then I made a pot of spicy chicken and sweet potato stew which was okay but I don't plan on making again. And Jorge wanted to take a picture of me... 37 weeks 5 days.
Tuesday
Morning I dropped off the car for a full detail. I didn't want to put the car seat in a really dirty car. Then 3 hours of shopping with my mom.
In my birthing class, one of the activities was to draw what would give us inspiration or something spiritual during labor. At the time, I drew a plant because I love plants and know that plants provide oxygen which I'll need during labor since of course I have to focus on breathing. So I decided the bedroom finally needed a plant. I had always wanted plants in the bedroom but Jorge wasn't sure. Well now was the time so I brought home a beautiful palm and Jorge loves it. He mentions each evening how nice it makes the room look.
Then for dinner, I pulled out the leftover stew and made fresh organic whole wheat dinner rolls. I hadn't made anything with yeast since I was in high school so it was a little interesting. They came out so delicious I am so proud of myself and can't wait to make them for Thanksgiving.
I went back to school to drop off graded assignments. I also found out the sub who I worked so hard preparing isn't going to be allowed to continue the assignment because he's only allowed to work for each teacher a maximum of 30 days in one school year and I will be out for more than that. So I've had a little stress about that but it will all work out fine.
Then I worked on cleaning off my desk - I should have taken a before picture. Since we moved into the new house, the desk has never been functional for me and it just wasted space.
Thursday
Three new windows have been installed in our house! We've been wanting new windows but can't afford the whole house so we just did the kitchen and the baby's room for now. Already I'm noticing the kitchen is warmer and the baby's room looks so much brighter and better. The installer isn't completely done but should be tomorrow.
I also went to see the midwife for my 38 week visit. Everything is fine. I'm not really having any signs of getting ready except for popping. All of my joints have been popping this week... my back, thighs, arms, everything. Also I'm getting up 2-3 times instead of 1-2 each night. I'm still sleeping 9 hours each night, not having any back pain or cramping. It's like pregnancy is too good to be true. Also makes me feel like I'm no where near delivering and this child is going to stay in forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment