Tomorrow is my last day of work. I've been counting down for a while and am so excited, I only have one more day left. I do enjoy my job and staying busy but it is now time for me to relax and prepare for the baby's arrival. This week has been very busy and stressful preparing my substitute for the 11 week job he has.
I had an ultrasound at UCSD yesterday and they said Tre weighs 9 pounds, 2 ounces. I'm looking forward to getting the full report perhaps tomorrow.
Then Sunshine came for a home visit last night and said that he weighs just over 8 pounds. I believe her much more than the sonographer at UCSD. Sunshine said that my blood pressure and baby's heart rate are fine. Although I have really been feeling out of breath the past couple days so on Monday we're going to do a hemoglobin test to see if I'm anemic. I should probably just go buy floradix anyways. The baby has dropped into the pelvic cavity and there is no chance of him switching all the way around to breech at this point, so we're good to go for delivery. She also instructed me to cut out fast carbs completely until delivery to try to keep him from gaining too much weight. This will be hard for me but I'm going to try my best because it will help stop my weight gain also.

You look good Jess!
ReplyDeletexoxo