Tuesday, October 6, 2009

my kids are sick and it worries me

So many of my students are sick and still coming to school. I can hear the sniffling all throughout class and kids have their heads down because they don't feel good.
Seriously parents, if your kids are sick, keep them home. I don't want to get sick. It's also not fair to expose the other 2,200 kids here.
I've made it 34 weeks through a very healthy pregnancy. I haven't had any colds or flus or anything that is contagious and I don't want to get anything in my last 3.5 weeks here.
I guess my immune system is strong. My first two years of teaching I was frequently with colds and still working (to save my sick days for maternity leave). Last year was better and I'm hoping that my immune system is even stronger now.
3.5 weeks of work left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment