Tuesday, October 13, 2009

35 Weeks Sunshine Says...

Baby J is weighing about 7 pounds and should only gain 1.5-2 pounds in his last 5-7 weeks gestating. That's much smaller than I expected and want but I'm sure he'll be healthy however he comes out. I hope however on that day that we're pleasantly surprised with a 10 pound baby or at least over 9.5 pounds. His head is really low but that's just how I'm carrying him. He doesn't feel like an enormous baby to her, just a normal one. Even though he's 7 pounds if he was born now, he would be premature. She says he'll most likely stay in to term or longer which is of course good for him but a long wait for me and Jorge whose more anxious than anybody to meet the baby.
She gave me the list of everything I need to prep for the home birth which means that delivery is getting closer. I have to prepare my home and order my supplies!

My belly looks like it's sticking out so far. No wonder why my coworkers tell me I'm about to pop - too bad I still have 5-7 weeks!

1 comment: