Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our Stroller

Jorge and I finally decided on a stroller and I'm really excited!
The bad part is that we have to wait for it to come out at the end of December or January.So for the first couple months of our baby's life we will be without a stroller. But that's okay because I have lots of slings to carry him in. I'm very impatient when it comes to buying things. When I know what I want, I usually buy it right away. So this wait is going to be challenging for me.

3 comments:

  1. I still have not decided. What made you pick that one? I want a compact jogging stroller. Any tips welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to have a second child and don't want to have to buy a single stroller now then a double later so this serves as both. I was going to get a Phil & Ted which would be a good jogging stroller. The one I wanted was $800 but they do have less expensive versions or you can occassionally find them on craigslist. My sister has had a Phil & Ted since her son was about 6 months I think, then she got the additional seat for her daughter and she's still using the same stroller, they're 5 and 3 years now. The Phil & Ted is more compact compared to the Bob which I have seen and is huge.
    I'm getting this one because I love all of the options. I like that the baby can face me while younger then switch when older. I also like the bassinet which Jorge wants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get the stroller until just before Liesl was born. I had two other single strollers for Porter, but none were as nice as the phil and teds.

    ReplyDelete