Monday, October 5, 2009

Stretch Marks

Today I found stretch marks - lots of them on my belly. I didn't notice them at all yesterday. I hadn't thought much about getting stretch marks because my mom didn't get them and I've heard that it's hereditary. Also my sisters didn't get them as far as I know. So now I don't know what to do but I need to do something to keep them from getting worse :(

1 comment:

  1. Bio Oil
    Cocoa Butter (the thick one)
    Burt's Bees Mama Butter
    Almond Oil

    Just be careful because if you are anything like me, your belly will really grow these last few weeks.

    I use a combo of oils and thick cocoa butter. I did not get a single one until my 9th month :( They suck and I am doing all I can to keep them small and not out of control. I lubed up my tummy day and night my whole pregnancy and did not get a single one until a couple of weeks ago. No one in my family got them, either. :(

    ReplyDelete