I am addicted to books. I have always loved buying and receiving books but have never really read them. I've got tons of books that I like the idea of reading but haven't ever read. They are mostly nonfiction, some to do with environmental science and some to do with teaching in general. Since I've been pregnant I've actually read some of the books that I bought. I read Birthing From Within and Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way from cover to cover. I've read parts of What to Expect When You're Expecting and just started reading The Motherly Art of Breastfeeding. The only one I haven't touched that I bought is The Thinking
Woman's Guide to a Better Birth. So I am proud of myself for actually reading some of the books that I've bought.
But now I've moved on to buying Tre books. See Borders got me to be in their rewards program and they keep emailing me coupons that make me buy books. Perhaps I should take Overspent American off my bookshelf and start to read it!
Today I bought him 3 books in Spanish so that his daddy can read to him.

Books are my first love! Olivia's library is growing, I love buying her books. Great choices by the way! :)
ReplyDelete