I was excited about my first day back to work today. I got up on time, and ended up ready to leave a little early so I watched a few minutes of the news to kill time. Everything was fine during the social and meetings from 7-10 then all of a sudden I got this horrible feeling of a bladder infection. I stayed in my classroom until about 11 then just had to leave. I didn't tell any admin because I don't want them to dock my sick leave when it's not that important of a day anyways. I need my sick leave for maternity leave. I spent the afternoon at home drinking glass after glass of water and a cranberry tablet.
Then I went to my 3:00 facial. Pregnancy has given me lots of acne and I wanted it to clear up before I see students on Tuesday and they think I'm young like them. Well the facial was great but I was lying on my back for 90 minutes and now it's absolutely killing me.
I am so behind on my classroom and school work... I can't afford to not go tomorrow. I just feel like I'm going to be a ridiculous crippled young teacher. I guess I just need to get a really good nights sleep tonight with LOTS AND LOTS of water and try to start over tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment