Wednesday, August 26, 2009

28 weeks

I had my 28 week appointment on Monday and Sunshine said as usual that everything looks great. The baby's head is currently down. I think it's been that way for a while and of course I'm hoping it stays that way. I asked her why he is on my right side. Almost his whole body is on the right side of my belly button and it's visibly distorted. She said that probably the placenta is on the left side so that's where he has more room and that it's normal. I forgot to ask how much he might weigh so I'll ask at the 30 week appointment.

I'm quite large. I don't think I realized it until I saw this picture.

The baby's second and final blanket is done. I am feeling accomplished to have this finished today and am looking forward to the lots of other projects I want to start.

1 comment: