Jorge and me at the rehearsal dinner at Solana Beach and Tennis Club. We had a nice time visiting with Tara and Ceci as well as Michelle and Casey's families. The view was beautiful off the cliff.The wedding was held at the Coronado Community Center and the ceremony overlooked Glorieta Bay. It was nice and short, just what Michelle wanted. She looked beautiful and they both seemed so happy.
The reception was nice and long. The food catered by the Abbey was delicious. The music was provided by High Tide but didn't start until about 9:30 which is past my bed time. We ended up leaving at 10:45 and when I got home I slept 9 hours straight without getting up even once to use the toilet. And I lost 2 pounds because we were walking and active all day. I'm definitely happy about that.
Wow, I know how you feel. My friend just got married in Maine and I swear I could not move by the end of the night.
ReplyDelete