Wednesday, September 8, 2010

So much to say so little time.

It has been so long since I blogged for many reasons.  I have wanted to on multiple occasions log on and share my stories.  But, my husband doesn't like when I waste our time together on the computer.  So I can't sit there blogging while he's home.  And when he's not home, I have 100% responsibility of my little guy.  So, I can't leave him alone and blog.  And I don't have very many readers.  I think if I knew who was reading I'd have more motivation to write.
Baby Tre has changed so much over the past couple of months.  No longer can I leave him to play by himself while I do things for myself or for the house.  Since he started crawling he has to be watched.  He gets into so much trouble, grabbing handfuls of dirt out of pots and pulling leaves off plants.  Opening kitchen cabinets, smashing his little fingers in the drawers.  His naps decreased from about 3 hours a day to 1 or if I'm lucky 2 when I got out of school for summer.  This does have to do with the fact that we slept in until 8 everyday instead of me waking at 5 and him at 6 during the school year.
I already posted his first tooth which came in the first week of July.  His second tooth came in on his 9 month birthday August 16th.  His third tooth seems to be coming in too.  Even his pediatrician at his well child check up on August 25th said it would come in any day.  But still no tooth.  Tre is a VERY slow teether I believe.  Sometimes he's cranky but I just say he's tired.  Sometimes he nurses all night I think because of the tooth.  Other times he doesn't interrupt my sleep as much.  We are still co-sleeping and mostly bed-sharing.  Some nights he'll stay in or go back to his bed for longer.  Others he has to stay attached to me.  We are of course still breastfeeding too.
Of course I've got more to say but can't think now.

No comments:

Post a Comment