Size of baby: Since I don't grow average fetuses, I'm guessing 24 oz.
Total Weight Gain: +17 pounds.
Gender: Boy - Joaquin Ernesto or Joaquin Oliverio - still deciding on the middle name
Movement: Jorge can feel my belly moving and I can see it moving all day long.
Sleep: Excluding the dream I had last night that Jorge and I were living separately but moving in together before Joaquin is born, I'm still getting 8 hours and only waking up once to pee and twice to put Jorgito's pacifier back in his mouth.
What I miss: alcohol
Cravings: jack-in-the-box - I haven't given in yet but just might today.
Symptoms: starting to get sciatica & hip pain while walking which of course means I need to walk more and am going to the chiropractor
Best moment this week: Not related to Joaquin or pregnancy but Jorgito learned to say "hello" and "thank you"
Pictures by Natalie Holford


You look so pretty, I love the dress. It's going by so fast Jess! I miss you, it's been so long I haven't even seen your belly. Can we get together soon?
ReplyDelete