Thursday, September 8, 2011

Preparing for Joaquin

I've had a different vision for my kids room for a long time and know that slowly but surely it will evolve into the perfect room.  Now that we know we are having 2 boys I can really get into making it their boy room.   I never really liked the furniture set that I inherited.  It was a great quality set but just not my style.  We are grateful we got 2.5 years out of it but are ready for change.  So, we started by buying a new dresser. Jorge and Jorgito spent an entire afternoon assembling the new dresser.  Jorgito really enjoyed using the fun tools. 

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the final product but the room is still missing two important pieces.  The crib will come by the time Joaquin is born and the bunk beds well, we're not sure when they'll make their way into the room.

1 comment:

  1. okay, I am going to try this one more time...can I have the old dresser? I cannot believe that I just tried 3 times to post this comment!

    ReplyDelete