Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mexican Mother's Day

I found a cookbook in my cabinet that I hadn't ever paid any attention too.  I was so excited to try some new recipes.  So in the morning I got up to make myself some cookies.  I have been using organic sugar which isn't as fine as normal white sugar for the past few years in all of my baking.  And I have substituted coconut oil many times.  So I expected these to come out great.  I'm not sure why the sugar didn't really combine and the cookies ended up very grainy and difficult to form.

 I tried my best but they didn't really look like chocolate cookies. 
 I ate half of them and gave the other half away. 
Then Jorgito, Joaquin and I made some Mother's Day cards.

 And went to our weekly story time with Jocelyn.  This time however we had a special treat and went to souplantation for lunch.  The kids had lots of fun together.

After work Jorge brought me a drink since we were completely out at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment