Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nature Center

I had not gone to the Chula Vista Nature Center since I was in elementary school.  It was a really nice experience and am so glad we went. 
 I was a little nervous about taking Jorgito and no stroller.  He was such a trooper though.  It was much more crowded than I expected and he did a very good job holding my hand. 

Here I am wearing my Girasol Xela Rainbow for the last time as it's moved on to another mama.
 Jorgito was enamored by all of the "fins" (fish).
 He learned how to say "shark" and also spent a lot of time talking about how the rays were coming up to say "hi" and wave.  When one came towards him though he freaked out and jumped backwards running away.
 My parents brought him here when he was 11 months old.

Surfing a wave of plastic trash collected from the beaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment