Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Opening the door...

Today Tre opened the door from the kitchen to the garage.  And well luckily that door has a lock but the other doors don't.  I had been watching him lately and wondering when he'd be tall enough to pull the lever.  He used to practice pulling the lever while I showered and he was in the playpen.  But he could just barely reach it while standing in the playpen that elevated him a few inches.  It appears he's tall enough so, now what?  The childproof locks for lever knobs aren't really child proof so I've heard and seen.
Tre loves walking.  If I had let him he would have walked all the way down the street like he did yesterday.  Fortunately I was right there following his path through the middle of the street.  So basically he's quite a dangerous little toddler.
I'll have to video it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment