We did have a great time celebrating. Jorge took Tre out on Saturday morning and they came back with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, a card that made me cry and the newest Shakira CD. Then we left Tre with my parents and went wine tasting in Temecula and listened to the new CD for the entire drive. Jorge had never been before and it was short but we did have a great time.
On the way home we stopped at USA baby. See I never had the experience that all new mothers do or shopping for and buying a stroller. My parents gave us a used one which worked well but I had wanted my own for the past year. I had been showing Jorge pictures and videos of the stroller I wanted for an entire year and finally got him to test it out in the store. He was sold and it came home with us. I am so happy I finally have my stroller. Now we just need to get out more so that it gets some use and doesn't stay parked in the garage forever.



What kind of stroller did you get? I hope you didn't buy the (I am a money waster)$800 stroller!
ReplyDeleteIt does look very chic though:)
you look so happy with your new stroller!
ReplyDeleteNatalie - I thought Jorge was videoing and I didn't want a smile for too long! It may have been a lot of money but it wasn't $800.
ReplyDeleteShauna- it's not money wasting because it converts to a double so I will never again be buying a stroller unlike you miss stroller collector :)