Friday, April 1, 2011

Food

Here is the first ever ceviche made in my house.  We enjoyed it last Sunday and it was SO delicious.  I would have made it again soon except we are going to Cabo tomorrow and will probably be eating lots of mariscos during our vacation.

Jorge has unfortunately been coming home last from work the past couple days so we were waiting and waiting for Daddy before we started dinner.  But Tre just couldn't wait any longer so I put him in his chair.  After eating all of his avocado he was saying "mum, mum" which he says for both more/mas and mom.  Then he proceeded to pull his dad's salad over and start eating from it.  He really enjoyed eating tomatoes, avocado, some lettuce and crunched on croutons all covered with ranch dressing!

Tre loves his berries.  We've been buying raspberries and blackberries every week for the past few months.  Here he is polishing off a package of raspberries.  He loves to stand and sit in the refrigerator.
And I didn't photograph it but last night Tre had his first In n Out burger.  He'd had a few fries before but this was the first time I offered him bites of my animal style burger.  He loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment