Friday, April 1, 2011

Hair

I really don't like my hair. 
I used to have an amazing stylist.  I LOVED her.  But she quit when she was a few months pregnant and I deleted her info.  But I've been trying to find her to see if perhaps she's gone back to working.  Because I really, really, miss having a good haircut.
I've tried 3 different stylist in the past year and a half and all of them suck compared to Stacy.
So I went on Tuesday and asked for my hair to be cut from this



















to a slightly longer version of my Spring Break 2008 look
and this is what I got

As you can see, they are nothing alike.
Here is my own styling of the cut I've been given to deal with.


I have so many grays that I really want to finally get highlights but don't have anybody that I trust to do it for me.  And yes, it's a miracle I have used a curling iron on my hair two days in a row! So if any of my readers know a good stylist in San Diego, I'd appreciate recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment