How Far Along: 28 Weeks
I'm having difficulty posting pictures so these are copied from facebook.

Size of baby: probably more like 3 pounds; my next appointment is Friday and I look forward to getting a weight approximation for Joaquin.
28 weeks: Baby is the size of a Chinese cabbageYour baby is equal in weight to a Chinese cabbage -- about 2 1/4 pounds. (Length: almost 15 inches, from head to heel.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +25.4 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: just ordered some sweaters, I have no cold weather clothes and we're going to Tahoe for Thanksgiving week. This was hopefully my last maternity clothes purchase. Afterall I've only got 84 days to go.
Gender: Boy - Joaquin Oliver - still haven't discussed with Jorge
Movement: He moves a lot. But still doesn't kick hard thank goodness so it's difficult for other people to feel him moving. He's been kicking all over the place sometimes high, sometimes low. It concerns me a little bit that he isn't sticking with head down but I know we still have some time.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well. I still wake up once or twice a night.
What I miss: the same things weighing less and drinking alcohol
Cravings: chocolate, all the time chocolate. I'm 3 weeks free of wheat except my one fail last night in my birthday cheesecake crust.
Symptoms: ocassional sciatica, weight gain and nothing else that I can complain about or think of.
Best moment of this week: When my parents came home from their 3 week vacation overseas. And when my mom gave me this beautiful pashmina from Greece.
With Mila I craved chocolate like if it were going out of style!
ReplyDelete