Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: I forgot to have the midwives give me an estimate of baby's weight at my last appointment. Hopefully they do next time at 32 weeks.
30 weeks: Baby weighs as much as a large cabbageYour baby rivals a good-size cabbage in weight, tipping the scales this week at 3 pounds. (Length: about 15 3/4 inches, head to heel.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +27 pounds at 30 weeks 6 days With Tre at this point I had gained 40.5 pounds!.
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing all maternity pants and mostly all maternity tops although I can still wear some regular sweaters. I'm going to have to get something to wear for my baby shower in 2 weeks but otherwise I should not need anymore maternity clothes for the next 64 days I have to go!
Gender: Boy - Joaquin Oliver - still haven't discussed with Jorge
Movement: He moves a lot. But still doesn't kick hard thank goodness so it's difficult for other people to feel him moving. He's been kicking all over the place sometimes high, sometimes low. It concerns me a little bit that he isn't sticking with head down but I know we still have some time.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well. I still wake up once or twice a night although not at all last night :) I keep waking up on my back. I know I'm not supposed to sleep on my back and I go to sleep on my side but I always wake up on my back.
What I miss: the same things weighing less and drinking alcohol
Cravings: haven't been craving anything that I can think of. I started eating wheat again on Thanksgiving and haven't had any allergy symptoms.
Symptoms: I go to the chiropractor every two weeks and after about 1.5 weeks I start to get sciatica pain. I went yesterday to the chiro and am still having sciatica today. Hopefully it doesn't get worse. It's just in my butt so hasn't gone down my leg or gotten really bad.
Best moment of this week: I'm not really sure.
Overall - not much has changed and things are going smoothly Hopefully my 32 week post is a little more interesting!

No comments:
Post a Comment