I am a 24 year old high school science teacher at the most ghetto school in San Diego county, with 148 students every day. I will be sharing all of my successes and failures at this challenge here.
I am also a newlywed. My husband and I were married June 14, 2008. We were so glad to have that day which took a year to plan over but enjoyed it very much.
After the honeymoon, I couldn't relax, I had to get something else started. So I hunted 2 months for a house and finally bought one mid September. Of course it couldn't be an easy sale and move in. I bought a fixer upper and have spent the past month and a half renovating it. Finally we are moving in tomorrow to a house without a kitchen - because that's not done yet but I want to be in by Christmas.I am the youngest of 4 children with a wonderful family. I have 9 nieces and nephews.
And since the house will be done and I'll need something else to do (among other reasons), I'm planning to get pregnant in May.
Then after that, I'll go back and get my masters.
Then have another kid.
And after that, I don't know yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment