Monday, December 22, 2008

moved in

So this weekend we moved into our new house. I would love to post pictures but I left my camera in my classroom. I'm going into the classroom today to feed the fish and pick up some things that I forgot even though the principal asked us to take our two weeks completely off.
And we are living in a beautifully remodeled house with no kitchen. My brother who has been doing most of the work isn't comfortable with doing kitchens so if I ever want the kitchen done, I think I'm going to have to call somebody out to do it. We just need help with the counter tops, upper cabinets and leveling the cabinet doors and drawers.
Also, we found out last night that SDG&E who charged us to start service never took the lock off of the gas shut off valve so we can't turn our furnace or water heater on until they come out sometime today. So we've been living in the cold.
With all of the stress of school and remodeling the house, I haven't done any Christmas shopping except a couple of online purchases. So I am finally going to hit the malls today. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment