Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

We have had a nice Christmas celebration so far this year.

Last night we went to Jorge's sister's apartment to celebrate Christmas the Mexican way. We ate posole and tamales. Jorge and Javier (our brother-in-law) fell asleep on the couches. Elva and I just hung out talking. Finally midnight came, Bryan the 3 year old and Alexis the 9 year old both stayed up waiting for midnight, so they opened their presents. Then we came home. This morning we woke up and went over the my parents house. There we watched Amelia, Henry and Miranda open their presents. The Natalie came over and we watched Porter and Liesl open their presents and had breakfast.

Our first Christmas as a married couple.

Jorge and the bird feeder that I gave him for Christmas. As you can see he's not very excited about it but I had a good laugh as he opened it!

Porter on his Bilibo that we bought him.

Jorge, Bryan, Elva and Javier

Me holding baby Catherine.

No comments:

Post a Comment