Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Shopping Almost Done

So I got tons of errands done yesterday.

I went to my classroom to pick up my things and feed my fish. Thank goodness, all of them were alive! I hope it stays that way over the next 14 days that I won't see them. I tried to find a picture for here but aparently haven't taken any of the whole 75 gallon tank so I'll do that when I go back to work.

Then I went to my sister in-laws to pick up 75 tamales. I think I asked her for too many but they'll be eaten eventually.

Then I went to the mall and got all of the gifts I need except for one. I need to go to a toy store today for my nephew Henry's gift.
I need to go to Lowes and BedBathandBeyond to pick up some more things for the house today but I have to wait for Daniel to come give me a quote for finishing my kitchen. Hopefully I have good news later. Here is my kitchen without the upper cabinets, drawers, countertops, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment