I haven't posted in almost 2 months.
So... last time - 149.6 pounds
Today - 144.4 pounds
That's 5.2 pounds in 8 weeks.
Prepregnancy - 144 pounds
So, I'm 0.4 pounds away and I think I need to go through my old clothes again and see what fits.
Pre-wedding - 140 pounds
I've got 4.4 pounds to get there which is doable.
Ultimate goal - 130 pounds
So I'm 14.4 pounds away from my ultimate goal. Perhaps in another 6 months I'll be there!
Since New Years weekend when I had a cold, I got a cough. The cough never went away. Finally in July I went to the doctor... a new doctor I found who finds the cause of illness rather than treat the symptoms with drugs. We decided it was allergies and he sent me for blood work and a chest x-ray. I went back last week and got the results of all my blood work and he put me on a 3 week cleanse diet. The particular formula of breakfast shake I have is supposed to bond to the allergens in my gut and flush them out. And since it's allergies we're looking for, I have to eliminate all toxins and common allergens from my diet. So for 3 weeks, no coffee, alcohol, gluten, eggs, beef, dairy. I think I might be forgetting something here.
Today is day 4. They said that the first 3 days I would feel like crap but then on the 4th I would start to feel clear and energized. Well I felt a little weak for the first 3 days but not like crap. And today I think I feel a little better but not super energized yet.
I am usually a big coffee drinker but since I haven't been waking up till 8 all summer I haven't really been drinking the coffee I've been making. So I'm not having withdrawal headaches which is great. But I'm sure I will definitely be reintroducing coffee when I return to work or August 27th when the diet is over!
My sister said the little spots on my arm are gluten allergy. I wish they weren't because I love sweets. And I'll probably reintoxicate myself anyways and have cake for my Dad's birthday when the diet is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment