Monday, August 2, 2010

Piano and Pool

These pictures came off of my mom's camera so they are form a couple weeks ago.  When I was visiting my mom the kids were banging on the piano so I decided to show them what a song from the piano sounds like.  Well it had been a long while since I sat down and played.  I tried my best and played a couple songs.  At first Tre was scared but then he liked it.  I am the only one of my siblings who really learned to read music and enjoyed playing the piano.  I hope that my children will learn to read music even if they're not naturals at it.  I an not a natural musician, it is definitely just reading a different language to me and forced talent.  But I am glad that I took lessons for so many years and look forward to putting Tre and his future sibling in lessons.  I think it really helps out learning other areas when you activate that part of the brain. 
And last time it was hot I took Tre in the pool.  He LOVED it and was splashing the water alternating hands. 
This was before his haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment