Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pacific Beach

I have never been a beach fan.  I've gone I think less than once a year in my 25 years living in San Diego!  My mom always said she doesn't need to go to the beach, she just needs to know it's there.  And I've felt the same way for so long.  The thing is... I HATE sand.  So every time I go to the beach it is a sacrifice for my husband who loves it.  But I came to terms with it and decided for my son, we need to start going to the beach.  He needs to have the experience and see this wonderful part of San Diego.  So we went and bought our own beach chairs and umbrella and spent the day at Pacific Beach with our friends.  We couldn't go in the water because it was ice cold so we just spend the time hanging out and talking.  Tre tried to put everything in his mouth until I plugged it with the pacifier then he just spent the rest of the day running his hands through the sand, seaweed and shells.  I'm excited now that we have the gear and look forward to going again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment