I have lived in this town my whole life and I'm not a fan of the beach. We live just 20 minutes from them but it's too sandy! I recently heard that baby powder gets the sand off quickly so I may brave the beach soon!
In the mean time I'm being introduced to all of the fabulous parks around the beach and East C.V. This was two weeks ago at the mission bay visitor center park. Tre had a great time playing with Bella. They climbed a lot.
This past week we went to tour a fire station in Otay Ranch and then had a picnic at a fabulous little park two blocks away. Tre was a little overwhelmed by the mass of children and mommies at the fire station. I expected him to be much more excited about it than he was.
He enjoyed playing in the shaded structure.
The five kids at the park ran around the huge grassy area. One bigger boy even tackled him.
And he just got back up and kept running. He was all beat up from the grass with scratches on his legs, arms and even face. So I gave him two bumps 'n bruises pellets and he slept for 3 hours! I was shocked at what a wonderful nap he took. I was able to get 6 loads of laundry washed and folded after my 30 day shred!
Wednesday we went to the De Anza Cove park and had a nice picnic but a huge playgroup showed up so I didn't take many pictures.
Thursday we went to story time and our regular Rohr Park picnic. This was the first time that Tre actually sat down like the rest of the kids. After this picture he even went to the front and sat by Jocelyn.
Then they picked out some books and sat down to read together. Future study buddies perhaps...
And finally on Friday we went to Mountain Hawk Park for the first time. It sucked that there was NO shade and it was super sunny. I got a little burnt. But the view was totally worth it. Jorgito didn't want to change into his shorts so he sweat like crazy and let me wear him on the walk back to the car. It was so nice feeling him hug me and wearing him like I used to.








No comments:
Post a Comment