Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Red White and Blue

I found some red, white and blue activities to do with Jorgito for Memorial Day although they will be lasting through Independence Day. 
Since he loves painting his hands and feet I thought this footprint and fingerprint flag would be nice.  He also recently learned how to say flag "fack."

He was upset when I took away the blue paper because he didn't want to make dot stars he just wanted to smear his fingers.
 This is how it ended up.  He wasn't in the mood for continuing the stripes or stars.
Joaquin likes to hang out when Jorgito and I are having fun.
I attempted to set up red, white and blue snack skewering but found that Jorge had eaten two bags of mini marshmallows in a week.  He really loves those things.  So I put whipped cream in a bowl for Jorgito to dip his red and blue berries in.

I also made red, white and blue frozen yogurt pops.
He loves his sweet foods which leads to the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment