For Jorge's Birthday I gave him 4 prepared dates. We went to boomers for the first one. Then to Gordon Biersch for our second date which I apparently never blogged about. The third one was an at home movie date which never ended up happening since we didn't mark it on the calendar. Our final date was supposed to be a picnic at Mission Trails Regional Park. I saw this photo shoot blog a couple years ago and ever since I've been wanting to go there. And since this month is also our anniversary we went on our picnic date to celebrate.
It started to warm up and we were in jeans so we just went for the shortest easiest walk at the dam.
We had a wonderful time talking over a bottle of wine and some delicious food. We have accomplished so much together in these 4 short years. We started and completed our family. Now we all get to continue to grow together.
I'm so glad we finally got to use the picnic basket I picked up over a year ago! And we are both looking forward to picnicking again soon as well as more real hikes with the boys as long as the weather cooperates.
No comments:
Post a Comment