Jorge and I haven't dated in a long long time. I gave him 4 dates for his birthday a few weeks ago so Saturday night we went out our first date.
I thought it would be tons of fun to go to boomer's and act like kids for a little bit. But because it was a date I dressed up and wore platform heels. My feet were killing me halfway through miniature golf but they didn't ruin driving the go-kart.
When we were waiting our turn to start golfing I convinced Jorge that if I won I could get a new wrap. But I lost by 8 hits. So sadly, no new wrap for me. Oh and the camera battery died earlier in the day and my phone battery was too low for flash.
My first time driving a go-kart. I was super nervous but it ended up being so much fun.
I'm looking forward to next month's date.


No comments:
Post a Comment