This week I am thankful that I was blessed with such an amazing son. Well they're both amazing but this week I'm referring to Jorgito.
When I imagined myself as a mother, I never pictured myself being super stressed out with insanely psychotic kids that drive me nuts. I don't really know what I expected except for life and motherhood to go smoothly I guess.
Jorgito really is the best blessing. He is the most loving, patient and kind little 2 year old boy. Of course there are times like at 4 in the morning when I'm nursing Joaquin that Jorgito comes into my room and cries for "apple doos." And he throws his fair share of tantrums, luckily they're always at home.
When we are in public though he is just an angel. For example Friday morning we went to Michael's. This was my second time shopping alone with both of the boys and the first time was at Sprouts so a whole different thing. I wrapped up Joaquin and got Jorgito in the stroller. Well he actually is so independent he gets himself in his car seat and out of the car as well as in and out of his stroller. He was so patient and didn't make a peep the entire time I was picking out my goods (for pinterest projects). He had brought some books and put them in the basket of the stroller but he didn't ask for them while I was pushing the stroller or have any entertainment or snacks the 45 minutes I was around shopping. Well I guess the pacifier occupied him very well.
Every night he won't go to bed without giving his baby brother a kiss. Every once in a while he randomly holds out his arms asking to hold brother. And he says some sort of version of "brother" maybe it's like "brod;" he hasn't said it often enough for me to catch exactly what it is.
When I pick up Joaquin from his swing or play mat Jorgito always looks at me and says "Day-noo" (thank you) then hops in to play with his baby brothers toys. He never asks for me to take Joaquin out he just always waits his turn so patiently.
He is adjusting to being a big brother and sharing mommy's time very well. If Grammy is around though he doesn't want anything to do with me. And potty training well... he's regressed and is in pull-ups until I have enough energy to devote more time and attention to that project. Otherwise he is just a wonderful kid and I'm so happy to be his mom.
He is an an angel and you are blessed! I love the photos of the two of you playing in the spa.
ReplyDelete