He was born 10 pounds 6 ounces and at our midwife check up today he weighed 14 pounds 5 ounces. That's 4 pounds he gained in 6 weeks! He is such a big little boy.
He is very good at holding his head up and super focused on things. He is an angel just like his big brother. He nurses, sleeps and chills out while awake. He never ever cries.
Unfortunately he is allergic to dairy. I've been completely off of it for 3.5 weeks and have seen some improvement but he is still suffering from slightly mucousy poops, congestion and rash. This is how he woke up from his nap yesterday. I'm beginning to think it may be a soy allergy rather than hopefully not in addition to a dairy allergy. Hopefully he gets better soon. It is so sad to know my baby is suffering. He's been congested since he was born.
People keep telling me how different Joaquin looks from Jorgito and I decided to go back and see since already I can't remember Jorgito as a baby. So here he is at 5 weeks http://jjjsjourneys.blogspot.com/2009/12/5-weeks-old.html. They really do look nothing alike. Joaquin currently has grey eyes and every once in a while somebody will be surprised and ask how he could get colored eyes. I assure them that just like his big brother they will change to brown in the coming months. But the hair and other features are shockingly different.





No comments:
Post a Comment