We had stopped going out to eat a while ago. Probably when I had to restrict my diet so much and it was hard to eat out and not get contaminated. So since having two boys at home all day by myself is so stressful and so much work, I've been looking forward to Jorge coming home on Friday nights and having special family time where I do not have to cook and clean. Unfortunately tonight on our way out of the house I discovered blood in Joaquin's poop. This happened with Jorgito when he was 4 months old. Joaquin isn't even 4 weeks. So I know I have to be extremely strict about all cow products now. We had been planning on going to Olive Garden all week (Jorge's choice) and when we got there, I couldn't find a single item on the menu without cheese. So knowing that it would hurt my baby I still enjoyed a delicious meal and from now on I'm going to be super strict. Even if it means basically starving myself by only eating plain salad out.
Jorge had a blast running around and balancing on the curbs while we waited for our table.
From the moment I walked up to wait people started looking at me. When I went inside to get the pager thing everybody waiting was looking at me. I forget that most people in our society think that only poor MexicanIndian beggars and African tribal women wear their babies!

No comments:
Post a Comment