Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankfull Thursday

Today I'm thankfull for Pinterest.
The website is seriously amazing.  I love it!  It kept me entertained those 13 extra days I was waiting for Joaquin.  And even with having two boys to take care of I've still managed to get in some pinterest time.
The day that I got sick before Joaquin came, I had made these ham and egg crepes and nutella ice cream.  And since then I can't look at them w/o wanting to gag.


My freezer still has leftover crepes and tons of nutella pops.  The only problem is that when pulling the stick out the stick comes out and the ice cream stays.

I also made homemade spaghettios.  I think they turned out delicious although I've never had the real canned kind.
Pinned Image
Jorgito inhaled them two nights in a row for dinner.  And then his poop was very red.

And I'm thankful for all of the ideas in my head and on my pin boards that I will complete during this full year of maternity leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment