Sunday, March 11, 2012

Joaquin is 4 weeks

I cannot believe that Joaquin is already 4 weeks old.  The time has gone by so quickly. I know I still need to post pictures from his birth and newborn photos.  For now here are some pictures from the past four weeks from my phone.
Here he is in his Moses basket sunning to dry out his cord stump (one of the facts of life nobody talks about).
 Here is my chubby baby with his little stork bite.
 Here is his super infected eye.  Thank goodness that is gone although he is still congested.
 Jorgito has this thing where when he's tired he sticks his hands up our sleeves for comfort.  He does this to anybody that takes care of him... Grammy, Nana, Daddy, Mom.  Well now that Joaquin is here, if our sleeves aren't good enough for him (loose enough, at the right angle, etc) he sticks his hands up Joaquin's sleeves!
 At about two or three weeks, I can't remember, his baby acne came in and big time.  He is still all pimply looking like a teenage boy.  And now that I think of it both Jorge and I had bad acne as teenagers.  Hopefully our boys are not doomed.  Maybe I should be saving money now for dermatology bills!


No comments:

Post a Comment