On a recent trip to Target I finally captured Joaquin's smile with his dimple and very blue looking eyes.
My Great-Grandpa's brother's wife passed away and my mom, the boys and I went to the reception. I hadn't ever met her and didn't know till she passed that she only lived 10 minutes away from us. Jorgito was captivated by the mariachi.
Here is my mom with one of her mother's cousins and his daughter who is one year older than Tre and named after her grandmother Triny that passed. They had fun playing together.
In the afternoon the boys enjoyed playing with each other.
Then when I wasn't looking apparently Jorgito got a little rough and bit Joaquin's head. He left strong teeth marks but thankfully didn't make Bobby bleed.
And after Jorge got home from work we walked up the street to buy our lotto tickets. But we didn't win.
No comments:
Post a Comment