Monday, March 5, 2012

McSkinny Monday

Last Week - 175 pounds
This Week - 176.2 pounds

Oops!  Being a breastfeeding mom with a 2 year old to take care of, there should be no reason for me to do anything but lose weight.  And I did lose 3 pounds during the week.  I even packed up both kids last Tuesday morning at 8am for my first trip to the grocery store myself since I didn't make it with the rain Monday afternoon.  I had to get my coconut milk coffee creamer.  I did pretty well with my dairy free diet during the week except that on Friday I forgot to ask for soy milk in my latte at Java Mama.  And when we went to Murrietas for dinner I asked for no sour cream but they put tons of cream and cheese on my meal anyways so I did the best I could scraping it off.
I'm going to blame my lack of weight loss on all of the margaritas, wine and beer I drank this weekend.  I know there's tons of calories there but I also have 9 months of sobriety to make up for! 
I have a calorie counting app on my phone but with two boys to take care of, it's difficult taking time to enter all of my foods but this week I'm going to make more of an effort to keep track of my calories.
And I asked my midwife when I can exercise and she said whenever I feel up to it to start with 15 minutes and work up from there.  So yesterday I took Jorgito on a 10 minute bike ride.  It was so much fun but my legs felt like jello afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment