Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wishfull Wednesday

This week I'm wishing that Joaquin's growth would slow down.
The kid is a little monster.  He does not look like a newborn at all because he is just huge.  He is still super congested and snorts and snores all the time so I nick named him "Mr. Piggy."  I know that babies grow.  That's a fact of life I get.  But, I just wish he wouldn't grow so fast.  Everybody always says "they grow up so fast" but I don't remember Jorgito getting this big this quickly.  At his two week check up a week and a half ago Joaquin was 11 pounds 11 ounces.  That means in his two weeks of life he had gained 1 pound 5 ounces.  For a baby that's a lot!
I know that I grow big babies.  I understood that long before I had even conceived the first one since it runs in my family.  But I just wish once he was out he wouldn't grow so fast.  I know it's because he's my last baby and I won't get to go through this phase again.
Here you can get an idea of how big he is at 3 weeks next to his two year old brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment