Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

Tuesday night I made rice crispy treat shamrocks in preparation for our green picnic.  Since I'm dairy free now I made them with coconut oil and they came out delicious.
 Then Wednesday morning we met up with Elisabeth and Jocy for the weekly story time at the library.  Tre really doesn't care much for paying attention to the story.  He is content just sitting in my lap.  But after 30 minutes the kids get to play with lots of fun toys and this time Tre and Jocy spent a lot of time discussing the weather at the calendar board.
 Then we headed over to the park for our green picnic.
 And some fun playing.

 Then today it was a very rainy day.  I'm just getting over a virus and it looks like Jorge has come down with it.  So we just stayed in and painted.  This was Jorgito's first time using glue.  All week he kept grabbing it from the counter and pretending to put it in his eye.  I think this came from watching me put breastmilk in Joaquin's eye to treat his infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment