This year was a fun 4th of July for us. Everybody was complaining it was midweek and we couldn't stay up late but I think it was a great time.
It started off with me making red, white, and blue sangria to take to the beach.
I attempted to make these mosaic jello stars. Unfortunately mine ended up too thick and the stars fell apart. So we just ate the jello with spoons. We only went for a few hours and Jorgito laid down in the sand and licked it.
The boys had fun playing with Italia who is right between them in age.
It was a very overcast and cold day which was more enjoyable than if it had been super hot.
Jorgito was terrified of the water and kept running away from it.
Then we went to my parents house for dinner and a few fireworks. Here Joaquin was helping Uncle Nicky open them up.
Jorgito was scared of the fireworks too. It was still daylight so we only light a few.
For my contribution to dinner I used the potatoes and chives from my CSA box to make the roasted potatoes I made for Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment