Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm Pregnant

So now that everybody knows, I guess I can say it here, I'm pregnant.
I found out Friday morning and told all my family and Jorge's family. He told all of his friends and I've been slowly telling mine. I told a few of my co-workers then my students who knew I was trying kept asking and finally I said, yes, I'm pregnant. Then word got around, so all the students know. Even though I'm only 5 weeks, I don't mind. I've been having some cramping that I couldn't hide from the students so that's why they were asking.
I went yesterday to my family practitioner and she confirmed that yes, I am pregnant. I will go to the midwives on April 10th for my first official visit. On May 18th I am going to a meet the midwives and tour of the birthing center which I am really excited about. They're having one this Monday that I want to go to but it was full. I also signed up for classes in September.

1 comment: