Thursday, we had the dogs neutered. I know that Jorge wishes we had not done so and I kind of regret it but really the world is overpopulated with dogs and its better for their health that we took care of it early. We brought them home Thursday night with cute little cones on their heads. They are doing fine and surprisingly haven't busted their stitches because of course we could not keep them calm as the doctor ordered no exercise for 14 days. We will go for a check up on the 26th and hopefully everything is okay. I wish it was a one week post op because I really don't want them to have to wear the cones for 2 full weeks. It sucks we can't bathe them and cuddle with them.
Friday night I went to my one month post-op for my Lasik procedure and my left eye still has no prescription while my right eye has 0, -.25, 75 axis so a little bit of astigmatism still but not enough to need correction. Then we took Rambo over to his Petco training classes and he learned how to sit!!!! It was tough at first then he got good at it and he realized he would get a treat every time, he kept siting even though we didn't' tell him to. And now he actually sits at home. We're still working on it with Dino. And finally Friday night we had two window salesmen come try to sell us windows for 3 hours. I should have just told them in the beginning that my husband making the appointment was a mistake and to get out of the house. They arrived at 7:30 and didn't leave until 10:45 pm. The windows were awesome but also cost more than $30,000. It was such a waste of time and I had to work Saturday morning.
So Saturday morning I got up at 6 and left at 7 to pick up 4 students from school and take them up to UCSD. I really didn't want to go but I was getting paid, so I went and the kids enjoyed it. I got home at 2 then went over to my parents house for Liesl's 3rd birthday celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment