Sunday, March 8, 2009

This week.

So when I got home from work Thursday afternoon, this is the mess that I found. We had originally bought two beds which each had pillows inside for the dogs. Well they broke the zippers on the two pillows and one outer bed and just had this one left. But surprise surprise, they broke this one too. And peed on the floor. Oh well...
Jorge's 28th birthday was Friday the 6th and when I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner, all he would say was octopus salad. My brother-in-law John makes octopus salad every Christmas Eve and Jorge just loves it. I tried and tried to get him to say something else but he really wanted his octopus salad. So I called up John and got the recipe and spent all of Friday evening, probably 3 hours cleaning and cooking octopus and squid for my first time ever.


2 comments: