I am 23 weeks 4 days pregnant. It is a boy and his name is Jorge Enrique III. My father-in-law goes by Enrique and my husband goes by all variations of Jorge (Georgee, George, Jorge, etc.). So the only way for this baby to have an original nickname is to call him Tre. Since Jorge and I decided to have a baby, I first thought that if it was a boy I would want to call him Tre and over the past month and a half that I've known it's a boy, I decided Tre is the most comfortable name for me to call him. So Tre it is.
I started feeling him move at 17 weeks and of course over time I have been feeling him more. The past couple weeks it seems like he moves very frequently and the past couple days I've noticed it all the time. Today it finally started to be a tiny bit bothersome. I love his movements letting me know that he's doing well and still alive in there. But they're getting stronger. It's nice that I and others can feel the movements from the outside of my belly now so that when people put their hands on my belly they're not just feeling fat, they can actually feel the baby move. Jorge felt a small movement last week but last night got to feel two very strong kicks. He was quite shocked and I just love the excited expression he had on his face when he felt the first kick and looked up at me.
Tre is currently breech which I can tell because of all of the kicks very far down. I am sure that he will turn and he still has 10 weeks to do so before concern arises. I received my prenatal yoga dvd in the mail yesterday and am going to start doing the routines tomorrow morning for the first time. I know that I need to and will enjoy it once I press play and get started. I also know that it will be great the for baby.
In other news, a week and a half ago my sister-in-law announced her new pregnancy. She has been trying for 3 months to conceive and apparently the 3rd time's the charm. She has 3 sons and is trying one last time for a daughter. I can't wait to find out the sex in about 12 more weeks. She is going to try harder to breastfeed this time which means that my mother-in-law instead of taking care of my son when I go back to work which was the plan will have to help her take care of the older 3 so that she can recover and focus on the baby. So Leti the lady who cleans my house every two weeks will be coming to stay with us from Monday night to Wednesday after work when I return from maternity leave in February. And now we have a bed for her so everything is coming together and will work out fine for all of us and our babies :)
I started feeling him move at 17 weeks and of course over time I have been feeling him more. The past couple weeks it seems like he moves very frequently and the past couple days I've noticed it all the time. Today it finally started to be a tiny bit bothersome. I love his movements letting me know that he's doing well and still alive in there. But they're getting stronger. It's nice that I and others can feel the movements from the outside of my belly now so that when people put their hands on my belly they're not just feeling fat, they can actually feel the baby move. Jorge felt a small movement last week but last night got to feel two very strong kicks. He was quite shocked and I just love the excited expression he had on his face when he felt the first kick and looked up at me.
Tre is currently breech which I can tell because of all of the kicks very far down. I am sure that he will turn and he still has 10 weeks to do so before concern arises. I received my prenatal yoga dvd in the mail yesterday and am going to start doing the routines tomorrow morning for the first time. I know that I need to and will enjoy it once I press play and get started. I also know that it will be great the for baby.
In other news, a week and a half ago my sister-in-law announced her new pregnancy. She has been trying for 3 months to conceive and apparently the 3rd time's the charm. She has 3 sons and is trying one last time for a daughter. I can't wait to find out the sex in about 12 more weeks. She is going to try harder to breastfeed this time which means that my mother-in-law instead of taking care of my son when I go back to work which was the plan will have to help her take care of the older 3 so that she can recover and focus on the baby. So Leti the lady who cleans my house every two weeks will be coming to stay with us from Monday night to Wednesday after work when I return from maternity leave in February. And now we have a bed for her so everything is coming together and will work out fine for all of us and our babies :)
No comments:
Post a Comment